Dr Chris Nichols - Perth Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Occupational Therapist job in Queensland
Are you an
occupational therapist ?
Clermont Country Care is looking for an Occupational Therapist to be based in Central Queensland.
Are you enthusiastic and motivated to provide quality services to people with disability who live in country communities?
You thrive working autonomously and appreciate the strength of working within a multi-disciplinary Allied Health team.
You are committed.
You love personal growth.
You are resilient.
You know the country lifestyle.
Is this you? Get in touch and apply now.
#we #are #recruiting
A job that lets you use all of your experience and skills
We are looking for permanent and casual positions to deliver Occupational Therapy services in Clermont and neighbouring towns.
- Visiting clients to assess and report on their current needs,
- Implementing NDIS plans,
- Building and maintaining relationships with local people with disabilities and their families,
- Supporting clients across their lifespan through high quality and evidence-based care,
- Providing home support,
- Assisting our clients to participate in community activities.
Are you positive, organised and energetic with a high level of initiative, self-direction and motivation? Please apply for this rewarding role in Clermont, Queensland.
#we #are #recruiting
What we offer
- generous salary packages,
- regular bonuses of up to 10% salary.
Supportive work environment:
- flexible professional development funding valued at approx 12% of salary,
- induction and orientation,
- relocation assistance,
- infrastructure "to do the work" (iPad, laptop, access to work vehicle)
- strong team culture and autonomy.
- professional respect from the community,
- high value on local services by families,
- entering a world where you, and only you, can make a difference for people who are desperate in need of your services.
Feel valued in the community
About Clermont Country Care
Mim, Occupational Therapist in Clermont
Hear it from your colleague
NDIS Service Provider in the countryWe make a difference in small country towns such as Blackall, Barcaldine, Clermont, The Gemfields, Cappella, Tieri, Middlemount, Dysart and Collinsville.
Feel valuedTraditionally it is difficult to provide services to these communities. Therefore the people are very grateful for your work.
Lifestyle Support Workers and Allied Health ProfessionalsYou are part of the community and your skills and services are highly appreciated.
#Clermont #jobs #feelvalued
Changing the world one person at a time
Our vision is to improve the standard of living, happiness and wellbeing of people in country communities, now and for future generations. Changing the world one person at a time.
We are a registered NDIS provider who understands that every country community is different and we support locals to provide services to their community. Our mission is to create a sustainable community service, not reliant on outreach from the bigger towns and cities.
There is a lack of services for people living in the country leading to a large number of people in need who are not in the NDIS or who cannot source services.
We are building a team of multi-disciplinary allied health professionals to provide NDIS services to people in great need in the country.
ContactClermont Country Care
Phone: 0477 784 441
19 Sirius St
Clermont QLD 4721
Clermont Country Care
is a registered NDIS provider